【深呼晰】fish in the pool(6)
I don't like this time we have.
我不喜欢我们相处的时光
Cause I'm here afraid of when we lose it.
因为我怕聚散终有时
Can you hear the rain above?
你能听到天空滴落的雨声吗
It sounds like a tiny march of angels.
像是天使经过的轻微脚步声
Please don't leave me here just watch me dance.
请你不要留下我一个人,看着我的舞步
Pointé passé fouetté
Pointé passé fouetté(翩翩起舞)
La la you know...
啦啦-你知道
I knew you'd no longer be here,
我也明白,你很快就要离开
when the summer was over.
当这个夏天结束的时候
and now I knew you'd be back,
可是,现在我知道你最终还是会回来
and without any words or hints.
而且没有任何预言和征兆
It must be fate.
我想这就是命运吧
The world is a dream in rain.
这个世界就像一场在雨中的梦
The splashes of water shines don't you see.
你能看到那飞溅明亮的水花吧
Watch out.
要小心
Don't step on the fish in the pool.
不要踩到在池塘中的小鱼
Whenever we meet it rains cats and dogs.