[田柾国]假正经 52(3)
范小乔立刻看向方阿米,因为她知道这是她最喜欢的乐队主唱。
……
“You had to kill the versation .”
你必须结束对话,
“You always had the upper hand .”
你总是占着上风,
“Got caught in love and stepped in sinking sand .”
你陷入爱中并深深沉沦,
“You had to go and ruin all our plans .”
你必须要离去打乱所有计划。
……
方阿米感觉到田柾国正看向她,这是今天他第一次睁眼看他。
她没有转过头,只是默默地收拾好桌子,有些紧张地拿出了作业本。
“Packed ys and you're leaveing home .”
收拾好行李你将离开家,
“Got a one-way ticket and you're all set to go .”
一张单程票到手你已经准备要走。
“But we have one more day together, so .”
但我们还有最后相聚的一天,所以……
“Love me like there's no tomorrow .”
爱我彷如没有明日。
班上一瞬间变得安静无比,大家都听着广播里的这首歌,有一种笼子里的鸟儿忽然得到了自由的错觉。
在不被允许放流行音乐的地方听到了英文歌,就仿佛是一场被禁止的相爱,危险却又美丽得惊心动魄。
华丽又不羁的男声响起,音色高亢璀璨,深情张狂。
“This is our last goodbye and very soon it will be over ”
这是最后的再见了即将结束
“But today just love me like theres no tomorrow ”
但今天尽力爱我吧彷无明日
“Tod knows just where I'll be ”
只有上帝知道我明天会在哪里
“Tomorrow who knows just what's in store for me ”
只有上帝知道等待我的是什么
“Anything happen but we only have one more day together, yeah ”
什么事情都有可能发生但
“Just one more day forever, so ”
只有一天的永恒所以