百合文库
首页 > 文库精选

当时光已逝读后感集锦(50)

2022-08-25 来源:百合文库
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
天空和庙里锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.
把汩汩发响水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
你钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。
泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏3
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
秋天黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
猜你喜欢