百合文库
首页 > 网文

ALONE&ALIVE(3)

2023-03-18治愈科幻 来源:百合文库
沉寂无声的毁灭。
“I was the same until today.”
我也同样 深陷梦魇。
“That's why I'm here,sending this song with my sorrow.”
孑然一身 悲戚地传递这歌声。
温暖的曲调一转,变得悲怆起来。
感情为何?
孤独为何?
悲怆的曲调中,成千上万的声音争先恐后地诉说着他们的一生,仿佛临终前的遗言。
耳膜炸裂般的疼痛,Dawn却控制不住自己继续听下去。
"Don't you cry my dearest child of stars?”
你是否为这绝望痛苦哭泣?
“Please gently accept this hope of mine.”
请悄悄收下我这份希冀。
“Don't you forget my dearest child of stars?”
你是否无意间将我忘记?
“That this song will reach you one day."
相信这首歌 终将传递。
“All living things on this star.”
你的星球已成记忆中遗迹。
“Has ironically forgotten your star.”
遗忘,悲伤,像是残酷葬礼。
“‘Something’ erased the ones who had known.”
“谁”将发觉之人尽数抹去。
"The project never failed."
计划从未失败。
“So on this day I've finally become ALONE.”
时至今日 我已怆然独立。
“Living solely on this star.”
寂静陪伴我存活下去。
“Losing my irreplaceable ones.”
那些无可替代 我深爱的人们。
“With my very own hands.”
被我亲手撕裂。
“Isn't this song just beautiful.”
请聆听这 美妙歌曲。
“My precious one sang it to me with her last breath.”
我的挚爱 以最后一息 向我吟呓。
"Don't you cry my dearest child of stars?”
“你是否为这绝望痛苦哭泣?”
“Please gently accept this hope of mine.”
猜你喜欢