百合文库
首页 > 网文

谁杀死了知更鸟——黑童谣浅析(2)

I,said the Dove,是我,鸽子说, 
I mourn for my love, 我要哀悼挚爱, 
I'll be chief mourner. 我将会当主祭。 
Who'll carry the coffin? 谁来抬棺? 
I,said the Kite,是我,鸢说, 
If it's not through the night,如果不走夜路, 
I'll carry the coffin.我就会来抬棺。 
Who'll bear the pall? 谁来扶棺? 
We,said the Wren, 是我们,鹪鹩说, 
Both the cock and the hen, 还有公鸡和母鸡, 
We'll bear the pall. 我们会来扶棺。 
Who'll sing a psalm? 谁来唱赞美诗? 
I,said the Thrush, 画眉说,是我, 
As she sat on a bush,她站在灌木丛上, 
I'll sing a psalm. 我将唱赞美诗。 
Who'll toll the bell? 谁来敲丧钟? 
I,said the Bull, 是我,牛说, 
Because I can pull,因为我能拉牦。 
So CockRobin,farewell. 所以,再会了,知更鸟。 
All the birds of the air 空中所有的鸟, 
Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,全都叹息哭泣, 
When they heard the bell toll 当他们听见丧钟, 
For poor CockRobin. 为可怜的知更鸟响起。 
NOTICE 启事 
To all it concerns, 通告所有关系人, 
This notice apprises, 这则启事通知, 
The Sparrow's fortrial, 下回鸟儿法庭, 
At next bird assizes. 将要审判麻雀。
那么这首童谣的意义究竟是什么呢?
我们要知道,鹅妈妈童谣与其说是创作,不如说是在整理。所以其中的歌谣所反映的实践和恐惧可能更为久远。
大体分析一下吧
首先我们看一下可爱的知更鸟

谁杀死了知更鸟——黑童谣浅析


猜你喜欢